Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Haley is now a first grader! Which means fullday school :-( She is going to LOVE IT! I will have to post her graduation picture, it is pretty stinkin cute.

GARAGE SALE!
We got a huge response of donation items for our garage sale last time! So much so that the garage is still packed with stuff. We are having another sale June 28th and 29th. It will be thursday later in the day to night time and then all day friday until evening when a charity of Haleys choice will come by and get everything not sold. So I need people to come! Haley will be there with water and lemonaid, so if anything swing by to say hi! There is alot of really great suff so please help me get the word out. I will be getting an email together to send out with all the final info. So if you would like one send me your email address.


HALEY: Still no info. I havent heard anything at all. Through out all of this there has been a ton of why?'s. 99.9% of which we dont have answer for. But I did get an answer for this one. It is one of those God doesnt give us more then we can handle. Its pretty hard to explain. He needs me to be still and grow. So there is nothing we can do for Haley while we wait, there is nothing to do, nothing to decide, nothing constructive to talk about, we just wait. So during this waiting period there are alot of personal issues we need to work out before we will ever be able to get through what is coming. Not only for nick and I to help each other through but also us helping our girls through it. IT SUCKS but I know Nick and I are not at 100% our best, I dont think any one is, of course it usually takes something sucky to realize this, not only realize but be willing to change it. So here we have a bit of a break from Haley stuff to realize and change our issues. Because to tell you the truth it would have been pretty close to impossible to go through this and make decisions for Haley, coming out ok in the end.
I hope I explained that ok. And everything is going to be AMAZING when we come through this a healthier stronger family.

Also I am sorry if any of you has had problems with wells fargo. I have been told that they have Haleys account in the confidentail section. I dont know why but Wells Fargo is really frusterating. I am going to go in there again today.
Ok thats all I have for now. PLEASE tell people about the sale and I will get the info up asap!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment