Blog Archive

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Im tired

I want to update more often, but Im worn. I absolutly love my new job but man its hard to be gone at work all day then still get all the house stuff done.
So we are getting ready for surgery. It hits us in waves. I had a wave this morning on the way to work, then at work a few times. I am a bit worried about tomorrow and saturday. It seems a bit unreal. After a year and a half of waiting and thinking surgery may never be an option, the time has come. The reality of it all hits hard, in one week we will put haley through a risky surgery in hopes to give her a life with more quality and quantity. But the opposite may happen. I can not imagine Haley not being able to run, dance, sing, swim.....
Lately she has been getting winded alot faster and lips turn blue more often.
We just ask for your prayers. Peace, comfort, love and Jesus to shine.

My mama will be here tuesday. Thats awesome. Sorry this is a short one, Ill update more later and as things come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment